Leasing & Asset Finance / Management
Making more possible
What is leasing?
A lease transaction is a commercial arrangement whereby an equipment owner or Manufacturer conveys to the equipment user the right to use the equipment in return for a rental.
In other words, lease is a contract between the owner of an asset (the lessor) and its user (the lessee) for the right to use the asset during a specified period in return for a mutually agreed periodic payment (the lease rentals).
- Simplifies the accounting process.
- Conforms to your preferred processes and workflow.
- Reduces costs and increase staff productivity.
- Integrates seamlessly with other business software.
- Provides timely, accurate information to senior management.
- Adds value for both you and your customers
- Lease/Loan Management
- Fixed deposits
- Asset management
- Clients can access their data through a web portal
- Alerts (SMS and emails)
- Billing and Invoicing
- Integrates with Mobile money services for Lease/loan repayments
- Multicurrency system
- Work-flow oriented processing
- Comprehensive financial reporting
- Mobile Application
Get Started Today.
We’d like to hear from you. We listen to you and blend your needs, concerns and requirements. Fill your information in the form on the right, and we’ll get back to you.